php - 2 different layouts of the same content type in drupal 6 -


I have a content type called fund

The content of this is in node-fund.tpl.php , Which is inside the page. Pl.pl.php

I need to reproduce the contents of the fund but without the page. Tpl.php

To be clear, I need 2 pages

1) Funds within the page template 2) Fund data but fully refirmed. Plans are to create pages that print well on A4

Any thoughts on how I can achieve it.

How do you form a fund content type? CCK, a custom module or just a simple new content type (like admin content content> content type> add content type). There are different possibilities in each approach of APAI.

One option would be to create a print css file, which is used when a webpage is sent to the printer.

I hope this will be helpful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -