php - How to create path redirections -


I want to create an internal path redirections such as a Wordpress example

If I have a post ( Permalink = 'hello-world') But even if I type ', then call me ' '

is redirected to what I use to go with that correct URI on that page automatically, i.e. changes the URI that is displayed in the address bar. Perhaps this is something other than using the .htaccess rules

Perhaps this question might be a bit trivial, but I could not find effective help on Google.

Questions answered. Found a post that is not visible when posting a question.

Sorry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -