vb6 - Best way of sending a file to SQL server and save it, then reading it from DB? -


I am developing a software with vb6.0 :( I want to know that to save the file most What is the good code reading from the SQL server and after that?

I should say that I am using ADODB. While saving the stream file .....

What are you suggesting?

Do you need to save in SQL. An alternative, and IMO better Environment You can save docs in a folder on your regular file system and save its reference in SQL. Unless you have a desire to save in SQL?

Do you use specific vb6 There is a specific reason to do that? Legacy?

Here you have an example in NBT that you need, it should be very simple to convert to VB6

< / P>

Update: ADB to VB6 Mr. store with examples and images to reclaim the use of which you should be very similar to what must:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -