c++ - How to buffer output from a .net BackgroundWorker? -


I have a stream of data coming from an external source which I am currently BackgroundWorker . Each time it becomes another part of the data, it presents data to a GUI using a ReportProgress () call.

I have the impression that the ProgressChanged function is just a synchronization mechanism, even though my worker thread says both threads are locked, while the GUI process the thread change So I think the problem is that when the background thread is updating the GUI, then it can not get any data, which means that we lose some packets. Is it correct or is my packet going to be more?

If it is is the reason, then adding a second thread to the GUI may be the proper solution or

Any ideas and suggestions are very welcome Will be done.

The worker thread only sends an async message to a GNU thread, which will result in firing an event in the GUI . This should not stop your background thread. (And it does not make any difference. Your GUI program can stop for a long time if the user has decided to start another program.)

What kind of stream are you using, Talk about it, so long as you do not get UDP datagrams, which are incredibly anyway, there should be no loss of data here. A stream is continuous.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -