c++ - Is there a difference between compiling projects in Visual Studio 2008 Pro and the Standard version? -


We are using two different versions of Visual Studio 2008, Pro and Standard One. I started the Visual C + + MFC project using the PRO version. My teammate wanted to use my project with the standard project, but whatever he gets, he is doing a lot about missing so much fxheaders and stuff like that.

We are really helpless and do not know where to look first. One of you can hope that people can help us, sorry for my bad english, hope that all of you will be understood.

Regards,

check that the device-> option- Gt; Projects and Solutions-> VC ++ Directories include $ (VCInstallDir) atlmfc \ include in the section section and check that the Fhedheader folder is included in it.

Is SP1 installed for Visual Studio on both computers? It may be that the MFC facility pack is required to compile your project ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -