c# - WebBrowser control fails on Vista -


I have a simple WinForms app that has a window inside a web browser control. This date fails to show in Vista but does XP work fine? ActiveX runs the website to show the date.

  Nameslow WindowsFormsBrowserTest {Public Partial Class} Form 1: Form {Public Form 1 () {InitializeComponent (); This.webBrowser1.Navigate ("http://www.pcpitstop.com/testax.asp");  

Any clue really will be appreciated, it should be simple, but I have no idea.

Is there a safety expert there?

Can you see the website properly on Vista in Internet Explorer when it fails? I know that when I came to the website that I was asked to install an ActiveX control WebBrowser control will not handle the installation of ActiveX controls for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -