visual studio - Is it possible to switch to release mode automatically if I publish a vs project? -


I'm clearly developing in debug mode. If I'm starting with standard run command (F5) then my project should start in debug mode, but if I publish my project then it should switch to the automatic release mode whether it is possibly anyway scripted Can also be with?

You can easily write a macro in VBA that was bound to VS. In a command that was switched to release mode, rebuilt your whole, and removed the other publication / packaging required. I have done this before.

There is a lot of convenience for the object model.


Edit:

Debug / Release VS has the configuration properties.

Once you set it, you should be able to use a build (or something that is available through the menu, etc.) to start.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -