c# - [System.ComponentModel.DataObjectMethodAttribute(DataObjectMethodType.Select, true)] -


I'm interested in using a DataObject and looking through the documentation. I have seen this line related to various ways in highlighting various calling tools, what do you want to do to make it work?

Do I get an error message that the databoxed script is out of context?

How do I get a databank to use a function, which I have written?

Thank you, R.

You are missing the namespace on the DataObsBeatDump type. Any of the following should fix this ...

  [System.ComponentModel.DataObjectMethodAttribute (System.ComponentModel.DataObjectMethodType.Select, true)]  

Or

  using the system. Component MODEL; [Data Object] Class Mikalas {[Data Object Mode (Select Data, True)] Inimer Label & lt; Myobab & gt; MyMethod () {...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -