components - Access the project file structure within the Visual Studio Properties property grid? -


I am creating a component that will be used in the VS drag and drop designer. One of the properties of this component should have a pack URI of a file in the project.

I want to make things a bit easier and propertyGrid uses the property for my type from within the property editor, check the solution, build the urei and present the user to choose them.

Is this possible? And, if so, do I get some indication and how do I go about this? P> Is this a component which is only for WPF projects? So you can be in luck. Here's a write-up. Or this MSDN sample

can help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -