encoding - Converting hebrew text to an image using imagemagick -


I have to convert the text to an image I can do this using Imagemagick. However, the part or all text can be in Hebrew (an RTL language), it means that the word in Hebrew has been sung backwards, if I was convinced that this text was only Hebrew, then by sending it on the image magic It must have already reversed it. However, this solution will not work if part of the text is in English.

Does anyone know how this can be done?

I am not committed to using ImageMagic, if it comes in better way. However, the solution should work for both Linux and Windows (I can live with a non-Windows solution, but a multi OS solution is better).

Thanks, Nive

I see this link

They suggest

probably unfreeze () or encoding master ()


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -