Excel function Fill Up Cells -


Consider the following data on Excel (which you have to create in Excel): Number

  0.2 0.2 3.4 1.5 1.8 4.2  

Scans through selection to write a VBA function, finds empty spots, and then fills them with a numeric value which sign the function Is passed through. Hi everyone, I have a question above.

I was

  0.2 0.2 3.4 0 1.5 1.8 0.0 4.2  

Wondering that anyone can see my code And can tell me what is wrong with my code.

  Public Function Mayfill (range in the form of range) X as the X-Range set x = this range redeme y (x. Length) in this range as integer for each x Dim I is like (x.Value = empty) then Y (i) = 0 i = i + 1 end if y (i) = x.Value Next x MyFill = Y termination function  Public function MyFile (range) As this category) x = thisRange MyFill = 

  as a dim x range set X and F I thought apparently the answer I had sought. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -