How can I redirect Windows COM port output to a file? -


Is there an easy way to redirect serial port output to a file, which I can keep on a test Windows desktop system Anyone without changing code?

I am trying to debug a problem in a serial receipt printer module and I do not have the actual device work today. If I can help it, then I do not want to make any changes to the code, I just want to capture at that time, so that I can see it in a file.

This is Windows XP, if it does not matter.

A quick Google led me - I have not tried it, but if it's on tin So it should be fine for you. Edit: It's incoming, does not seem to be outgoing, maybe worth a try: -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -