Is there a good alternative to PHP's SOAP extension? -


I have a project that relies heavily on PHP's SOAP extension, it's great, and works brilliantly .

However, I must employ a version of the software on which the extension is not (this is PHP5). At this time, there is no alternative to changing hosts; And it seems that installing an extension is not an option too.

Is there a SOAP client library's pure PHP implementation that I can use in its place?

I do not expect the perfect drop-in replacement - I am fully prepared to prepare a bunch of code - but whatever I can do is work.

NOOOOP:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -