javascript - iPhone - Hide Address Bar on Page Load -


I have a web page that aims to be loaded on a person's iPhone when the page is loaded, I want to hide the status and address bar located on I have noticed that in other attempts to accomplish this, I have placed the following code in the section of my web page:

   

The "page_load" function is triggered through the load event of the body element of the page. Oddly, when the page loads, the status / title bar is hidden, however, the address bar is not.

How do I hide the status / title bar and address bar both when a web page is loaded?

Thank you!

There is an even simpler version of jQuery using one of you:

$ ('body'). ScrollTop (1);

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -