plugins - How to build ASP.NET MVC user controls into class libraries -


I am trying to create some .ascx controls in the class library for the plugin to create some CSS.

The type of my project is a special C # class Libory that has been added to the system. Web.mvc & amp; Friends

My problem arises in an attempt to make a strongly-typed user control. My control looks like this:

  <%> Control = "C # "Inherits =" System.Web.Mvc.ViewUserControl & lt; TagCloudWidget.Models.TagCloudWidgetData & gt; " & Gt%;  

Even if I have another public class under the same nameSpace TagCloudWidget.Models in the same project, let me know this .xx I have tried to add the file name to Import , but then it only complains that the namespace does not exist. The Tag CloudData class file looks like this:

  Namespace Tag CloudWidget Model {PUBLIC Class Tag CloudWidgetData {Public ILIST & lt; TagCount & gt; Tagcount {receive; Set; } Public content type content type; Public string controller; Public string action; Public TagCloudWidgetData (IList & lt; TagCount & gt; tag content, content type type, string controller, string action) {tag cuckooos = tag content; ContentType = contentType; Controller = controller; Action = action; }}}  

Can you see what I'm doing?

Since the suggestion given below, I have tried to add a code-behind file, I think I am close to knowing what is wrong, but I am still unable to find the solution . In this project, I have systems Web and Systems Web. MVC references have been added. But, in the use of the codebehind file, when I type "using the system", the autocomplete system. Web or system Web. MVC does not show up as available options. It seems that they are not present on the disk. Other projects are able to include them and referencing them properly. I think this is the source of my problem, so I hope that once I will know that the rest will be just in place. idea?

I have such a problem, the only one thing that I started with beta release was It is found that to control the work, to create a code-behind file and to define the legacy in the code-back then in control, it comes from the defining class in your code - behind in the new projects, using scratch 1.0 Made from, I do not have this problem - still Mer Defined to the library is not my partial classes, either.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -