SQL Server 2008 Hierarchy Data Type Performance? -


Which describes the hierarchy data of SQL Server 2008 as compared to the hierarchy implementation described by Selco:?

I have used the method of Selco in the past with great results - but as long as it is provided in SQL Server 2008, it is not better unless it applies to the new project Do not want to.

So far, I have found only an interesting article on the subject. The hierarchy is much faster than any self-made self-referenced table solution:

I remember a little more comparison than any other comparison (but now it can not be found) Who came on similar conclusions; Using hierarchy to build a hierarchy is a bit of a burden on the best, but query execution is stellar.

Mark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -