SQLite error: cannot commit transaction - SQL statements in progress using Java Code -


I am facing a SQLite error, although I am not using any explicit AutoCommit true or false . Anyone can provide any input on this error, what is the situation where you will get this error.

Thanks in advance I believe it was a rollback that was not possible. I was inside looping on table entries when I was looping. Unless the cursor is processing the entries, a SQL statement is "in progress" I do not know at all, if it also restricts the commit, but it may be.

When you try to process table entries and insert entries in the same or a different table, you inserts or updates the memory after data and the loop.

Additional information: Generally "Autoclimate" can also be SQLite (it may also depend on the layer which is definitely used - for "true" - I'm using Python and ASPW So I can not tell you much about it in Java). This means that every entry is automatically notified automatically.

==> This may be another solution, instead of storing data in memory, you can try to open a transaction explicitly and commit it after the loop - this The problem should also be overcome by the way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -