Visual Foxpro modify general field -


First of all, I'm not a VFP programmer, so what I'm doing wrong is probably something simple.

I am trying to remove some documents from the normal areas in a VFP 9 database. I effectively have a way of doing this by copying and pasting the field in the post and then saving the word document for the disc.

I'm all working inside a .prg file inside the FoxPro development environment.

Here is the courage of my code (most of which was copied from a Microsoft support question):

  Do not do EOF () empty (tnoteole) then loop Endif Keyboard "{CTRL + C} {Ctrl + W}" Common Modify Try TryoutEditPaste. ENDTRY .InsertPara file name = path + ALLTRIM (STR (recnum) + '.doc ".FileSaveAs (file name) .EditSelect All Skip EidClear recnum = recnum + 1 ENDDO  

My problem is that it works fine when I run this from inside the development environment, and in the general area The window looks up on the screen and it is pasted into the word, etc. But when I get an approved exe (this process is triggered by the user clicking on a button on a form - I have to work a lot - though I Actually, I want to be a batch job, there is no user, chat is necessary) Word opens, but it is as long as it does not flash on the normal area screen , And basically it only waits for ever.

(Oh, and if you are thinking of trying to dirty / try, then I got some exceptions with the word some areas Paste, but the effort / hold works fine in the atmosphere of God, so I do not think this is the cause of my problem.)

So, how can I do this work? I am feeling my way in the darkness of FoxPro.

Please help! :)

Thanks,

Craig

some things :

  • Is this a VFP compiled XE? Do you have its 'command'? Otherwise, it will run the XE code and then it will move out immediately, which looks a bit like your problem.

  • Where are you getting the path variable? That can vary between growth and order

  • Any setting needed to decide which order should be clearly in the environment - Otherwise, messageback will tell you a bit of debugging or logging, telling you how far you are going through the program, and your variables In what form are set, which should be enough to make it work. / P>

    Updated: I was just looking at the documentation and you might need to use the Nouet section with your modified general command: NOMODIFY, either it will not hurt, and you will get a definite The window may need to be provided to open the window and include an INW window section.

    NOWAIT issues the program execution after opening the General Area Edit window. The program does not wait to close the editing window, but immediately after the program releases execution on the program line, which includes the normal normal NOWAIT. If you usually change the program when it is released, the editing window is opened and the program prevents the execution until the window closes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -