apache - Different page provided for Google Crawl -


I created a Twitter client which is only a page: index.html When used, it pulls in content from JSON feeds to populate various columns. The problem is that any traffic coming from Google except for searches on the domain name of the site is coming. The reason for this is that Google crawls index.html only when it is empty and the user sees before entering any Twitter user name.

How can I make Google Spider, when I try to crawl index.html instead of crawl just index.html (or additionally) index # CNN (i.e. site.com/#CNN ) Or index.html # whitehouse, which will also crawl all the contents of these pages and thus will be accessible to users searching for the terms in it.

I do not think an index (#) will ever be included in its index in Google. Provide an alternate URL, such as site.com/CNN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -