c# - Asp.Net resource manager always returns neutral culture resources -


I am using embedded .resx to localize the asp.net application It seems that what is the current culture, neutral culture resources always return. I am using the value to retrieve the value, as follows:

  protected string GetResource (name of string) {localization. Rerscore Resourcenaser.Great String (name, system. Threading thread.contentrade.CondentCulture); }  

I specified in a page that culture is "es-PE" (Peru). When I break into the GetResource function, I can verify that the current culture is "es-PE" and the resource manager has a resource resource related to this culture. However, returning strings are always from a neutral culture set.

The files I am embedding are named as follows:

  • ResCore.resx
  • ResCore.es.resx < / Li>
  • ResCore.es-PE.resx

Any help is appreciated.

why are not you using or


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -