c# - Best way to build member pages with EF and ASP.NET controls? -


I am trying to build that website in which there is a member section, and to find a faster and efficient way I'm struggling to create an end user page, which will drag user's data. For example, the user's "My Account" page They should be able to view and edit just data. Will you use the Entity Framework Entity Data Source Control? And tie it in a formivouv, description, or list view? How do you allow automatic updates, and can always filter views for a user's record?

It seems that many data controls are ready to deal with many records. Or am I missing something?

There are lofty options that help you build such scenes. I like MVC these days because the designer generates as many times as you need to see. There is also a way to modify templates because they are T4 templates.

There is also that can dynamically generate HTML from the EF model. I played it with little and you were very impressed with the exit from the box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -