c# - i want to capture all tags not having a specific tag -


I want to capture all the tags with the name 'strong', I & lt; STRONG *? & Lt; You can use / strong & gt; This is working just fine, but I do not want to capture these tags if the 'span' tag comes in these tags, then I'll see the & lt; STRONG Something like * (^ (SPAN)). *? & Lt; / Strong & gt; This is sample text

  & lt; STRONG & gt; For technical & lt; SPAN id = PageBreak & gt; 101 & lt; / SPAN & gt; Please & lt; / Strong> & Lt; SPAN ID = Pageback Type = "4" & gt; 56 & lt; / SPAN & gt; & Lt; Strong & gt; Visit & lt; / Strong>  

I want to capture the second strong tag and not the first

Konrad is right.

But if you do not care about the impending doom then you

  /  gt; W +? & Lt; \ / STRONG & gt; /  

If they include any word that is tags > '& lt; Span & gt; , but there is no doubt that anything will fail from normal ... back to talk about a wasted effort.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -