c# - Programming against Access 2007? -


How do I program in C # against Access 2007? I do not see any VSTO template for this. I just need to define a schema, let the user fill in my data, and then read all my programs and return it to my program. Reading part is easy ... How do I create an MS Access database in the program, and how do I lock the user to know about closing the current database?

Thank you, Roy

You can create a reference for Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects and Some interop work will be required.

UPDATE

Obviously this post is a little late and does not include some specific details for Access 2007.

Using the JAT provider will not work with the new ACDB file format. You must use the 2007 Office System Driver - Data Connectivity Components (You Can Download It.

As mentioned in the comment below, you must change your connection string to use the following provider Will be: Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -