design - Silverlight - Examples of awesome demo applications NEEDED! -


In the company I am working, the new project will start soon. I would like to use Silverlight 2.0, but I need to explain to the upcoming CEO and Photoshop / Effections to use Silverligt for the upcoming project. These people are - let's say - rather than flash / apple based, but for me Silverlight seems a fair solution as a .NET developer: -)

I have a list of benefits from the developer's perspective but I can

have commercial applications in these applications, but most Important features are:

  • Fancy graphics - not a developer
  • Comfortable and interesting UI,
  • Functionality which is difficult to implement in Flash

Thank you.

I think people really like:

is one of my favorites:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -