How do I find the database file on an Android virtual device? -


My plan is to create a database on a virtual device and then add a database to my app's distribution.

However, I could not find the database file.

Is it on my hard disk? How do I get it?

I tried to use ADB, I did "ls" and then was actually intimidated with this obscure list of directories:

  sqlite_stmt_journals cache sdcard etc. system System ssbin proc init.rc init.goldfish.rc init default.prop data Root dev  

Even when I / the data / data / CD on your package / The database is still not accessible to the actual database file. I can not use sqlite3 or drag on it. What is a way to change permissions?

This works fine on my emulator, but the actual device fails on the ADB bridge / data / data / database / IDB db.

In this /data/data/your.package.here/databases , Where represents your package associated with your application, as defined in your .package.here in your AndroidManifest.xml file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -