inversion of control - Using Castle Windsor and the NHibernate facility on shared hosting -


I am trying to use Windsor and NHibernate in a middle-confident environment and I have some problems with permissions I'm going I have read this through other questions, but I am using Windsor's NHiberNate facility which I have not discussed.

There is dependency on the castle for any reason. Service. Transportation assembly when the container starts. It then tries to create and example:

  Castle Service. Transaction CallantAxActivia Manager ()  

A security exception is raised as a callcontactactivity manager. In system. Remoting Messaging Call signal which only if you have permission for infrastructure, I guess that do not do middle trust apps.

Does anyone know a way around this trustworthy security problem? Should I dump the NHibernate facility manually and register it with the container?

You can register at TLSActivityManager in the container (for type IActivityManager) DefaultTransactionManager (used by NHibernateIntegrationFacility ) Then using this ActivityManager instead of closing a new CallContextActivityManager.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -