Inviting Friends and Sharing a report between them through Facebook api using php -


I have created a Facebook application that retrieves user friend list. Now, I want to give an option to invite friends through my application and I want to give an option to share the reports between the invited friends through PPP through the Facebook API.

How do I get it? help please.

Send invitations and both tags use the request.

Friends are selected through the best. There are detailed options on this page.

Note that these are all FBML solutions, there is no way to create invitations or requests through Facebook API without user interaction. "The solution to the poor man", though in my experience it has a very rude solution.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -