ios - Is there a library or framework for setting preferences from within an iPhone application? -


Settings on the iPhone. Using the app is not difficult. Actually Xcode does most of the work for you Simply add settings to your project.Bundle and you do not have almost any price there.

At the moment I am developing an application for the iPhone for which the user needs to fill several "forms". Add multiple key-values, several modal views with some sliders and "dropdown" menus. So the same thing is similar to the settings.

Making forms by me is a huge task in my opinion, so I am thinking that there is a framework for such actions. Unfortunately, it seems that Apple does not provide its own solution, perhaps someone knows about a framework or an article on the web that best describes the best practices.

If you are not able to understand which pattern I am mentioning, then I have created a screenshot:

Check Out This is used in some apps and it is maintained actively (self and group of others).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -