iphone - Can I increase the animation speed of presentModalViewController? -


I am writing a drawing application that shows toolview controller when clicking an item in the toolbar. However, many of my beta testers have reported that the tool palate opens slowly and I am using standard current model view controller: animated: call to display the tools, and I want to wrap it in the code block Have tried:

  [UIView startAnimations: zero reference: zero]; [UIView Set Animation Duration: 0.1]; [Self current model view controller: animated settings: yes]; [UIView commitAnimations]; Unfortunately, that does not work if you say animated: No, it works better, but the underlying drawing canvas scene is removed immediately (because the controller thinks that this Is not visible anymore), and therefore the animation happens on a white background. 

Before it will be ready to give some advice? I appreciate it!

A similar question is asked.

You can also change the speed using this technique, but in my experiment, it is more than an empty background, as you've suggested


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -