MySQL DB quad-directional synchronization without master server? -


I need to install 4 MySQL servers. I have to support each of them reading and writing, so a master server (Which only accepts write) is out of question I need data between these 4 synchronized servers. It does not matter to me whether they have an independent connection or if they are connected from time to time, I looked on the MySQL replication page but I did not find it useful to require it. What is the best way to do this?

This is called multi master replication, there are tools like mmm to help complete it.

Although warnings can be made, it can be a very long manual process to recover from replication failures, because you will end up with the situation, where you are unsure that the data copy is more than the date .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -