.net - How to get Emacs fill-paragraph to work on inline XML code doc in my C# modules? -


This question is similar, but for C #

I have a comment like this:

/// & lt; Summary & gt; /// In these colonies, and should themselves declare themselves by sending an unanimous state /// continuous state /// the declaration of nature and donation is legally 1. 1. 1. /// & lt; / Summary & gt; ////// & lt; Comment & gt; /// & lt; Paragraph & gt; /// If you receive a written explanation from the phrase "Project Gutenberg", then /// with whom you are redistributing /// Project Gutenberg gives you specific permission. /// & lt; / Paragraph & gt; /// & lt; / Comment & gt;

and I would like the phrase paragraph to fill the just text , and place markup elements on their separate lines, such as

 < Code> /// & lt; Summary & gt; / / In these colonies, and to declare themselves first with unanimous consent, we should send a permanent state of nature and donation to 1.E.1. /// & lt; / Summary & gt; ////// & lt; Comment & gt; /// & lt; Paragraph & gt; /// If you have received a written explanation related to the phrase /// "Project Gutenberg", then you are redistributing the project / gutenberg, you get special /// permission. /// & lt; / Paragraph & gt; /// & lt; / Comment & gt;  

I think I have to set the paragraph-starting variable. Ch V tells me that its current value is:

  "[] * \\ (// + \\ | \\ ** \\) [] * \\ (@ [a -zA] -Z] + \\ & gt; \\ | $ \\) \\ | ^ \ f " 

... which is already looking pretty hairy (I hate all the drawings avoiding AMX Reggaeps.) I think I need to see that the first line followed by is an XML document element (such as ) Begins with a paragraph

I'm going to mess with it, Lake Rough set for it inline code Doctor?


Edit : Whoops! Emacs do not ignore regexps! OK, any other suggestions? How do I set the beginning of the parameter and later on & lt; Summary & gt; Or & lt; Paragraph & gt; ?

ps: In my example the fake code doctor comes from a Markov chain operation; Thanks for the tech.

Try this setting:

  ( Setq paragraph-separated "[] * \\ (// + \\ | \\ ** \\) \\ ([] * \\ | & lt ;. * & Gt; \\) $ \\ | ^ \ F ")  

This tells the paragraphs separating the paragraph, and I adapted it to include A space and a matching pair in the angle brackets. You can find what you want, it works for example provided by you.

Of course you have to set that variable in a C-mode hook, such as:

  (Ad-hook 'C-mode-common-hook' (Lambda ( ) (Set paragraph-different "...")))  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -