Resources to learn and understand state-of-the-art web development in Java? -


I am trying to learn web development in Java and, what I have seen so far, I think it is easy Endless numbers of libraries, frameworks, techniques are available. A lot of books focus on some specific components (Spring, Hibernate, JSP, ...) and only give examples of "Hello World".

I am looking for books or web resources which give you a complete understanding of the picture and "real world" examples, in which many frameworks, techniques, are included in the same example. Can you recommend any book?

Thank you!

I like the old one) This clearly evolves the approach of applications using POJOs Explains and therefore Spring, Hibernate and many other popular frameworks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -