textbox - Vertical Text in Reporting Services (Bottom-Up) -


I would like to display vertical down-up of my text in the text box in the reporting services. I already have the WritingMode property of the text box Going and going to 'TB-RL' can top-down but there is no alternative to the bottom-up.

I did some research and really avoid making an image and put it in the text box ...

Any thoughts?! Thanks!

I am trying to do the same with vertical text bottom-up. Unfortunately 'TB-LR' has not been accepted as a valid value. I know that you said that you did not want to create an image, but this is the only solution. I am using the following to get the desired result.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -