usb drive - How Do I Eject a Volume in Java? -


How can I remove a volume with Java, cross platforms?

I have a program on a removable drive (USB memory card reader), and once this is done, I want to remove / unmount / remove memory card from the program (depending on whether Which OS are talking in the language).

Is there a reliable cross-platform method to do this?

Perhaps no answer is you '

not

To my knowledge, there is not a single established platform to do this. For that matter, I've never come to do this in a Java way. A allows to expel, but only on Windows.

, Java USB Library Tools do not even point out on exit. They do not work in all platforms, so even if they do this, then it will not help you.

My suggestion: Give some scripts or executives to each step, and then press again a process as needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -