validation - An example of xVal with ASP.NET WebForms? -


This is a two question.

  1. Is it possible to take advantage of the automatic client-side legalization with ASP.NET webform?
  2. If so, is there any example available?

I think that xVal will be ASP.NET validation control. These controls will be equal to WebVorms & lt;% = Html.ClientSideValidation ()%> For MVC but before that I have a lot of depth Junk, I want to see if anyone has tried it. (And yes I tried, but the results were not very useful.)

to:

I think it should be optimized for XLL to work with ASP.NET webform. However, to keep the xVal project centered, I do not want to try to add that support nor would I like to make the MVC experience as streamlined as possible.

Though feel free to go to yourself!

-, xVal coordinator

So when I have some time, I will see if I can not modify the xVal source to work with the webform .

Update : I have created a CodePlex project for this. See for details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -