asp.net - UpdatePanel in upgraded project vs new 3.5 project -


I can get an updated panel control (partial postback) working with a fresh fresh 3.5 project. I have exceeded many losses here on this site. (By using the ScriptManager, Trigger on the page, or by putting the button inside the panel.)

If I'm trying to use UpdatePanel on a project that basically 2.0. Now more recently upgraded to 3.5, I can not get a partial post back for some. The code at this point is exactly the same as the one. My relevant web Confidential parts are the same, and what I can tell. .Proj files are also similar.

Anyone have any ideas here?

Have you made sure that you are still not cashing the assemblies? I know that the AJAX control toolkit requires "copy local" to make sure you end it as a possibility.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -