c# - ecommerce dynamic breadcrumb best practice - How Do you do yours? -


I am looking for a best practice to provide users of my ecommerce website with the breadcrumb trail.

Current Site Setup:

ASp.net 3.5 SQL Express 2005 DB

DB Table Setup:

[Category] - ID, Parents, names, etc. [Products] - ID CATID NAME

Should I use a sqlsitemap provider and every time I save a product, should I add it to the Sitemap table?

Is there a more dynamic way of getting the desired result?

Search for your ideas / ideas to get it.

Thanks in advance.

is such that can help you create a SQL Provider that you can use with ASP.NET default breadcrumb Can be used. There is also SQL caching for a spider response.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -