decompression - How to decompress data using z lib in symbian -


I have compressed a data using junk debug in java. My friend is in Symbian, he is using Jade Lib. But he is unable to deconpt the data. But if he inserts the data, then I am able to deconest the data.

Can any compression level be determined by me so that the Symbian boy can be uncompressed?

or

What is the method to solve this problem

thanks cynally

There is a possible approach to comparing encryption / decryption methods on both sides of Java and Symbian.

What I will do is, some data, encrypt it on the Java side and save it in a file - check that you can decrypt it on the Java side - verify that the decryption works by comparing it with the original content Have done

Do this at least on the Symbian side it will be valid that you can encrypt / decrypt data from the two sides in isolation.

This is a success, next I would like to make a difference on encrypted binaries - if they are using the same encryption, the method should be similar - but it seems like they will not be. I recommend using a device like vimdiff to differentiate binary.

Inspect the binary dump of encrypted files, if binaries are different, then you will need to do some research on zlib compression format - usually binary data formats have headers, although raw mode may occur, which Believe that you know the format of the data.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -