formatting - Is there an automatic source code formatter that nicely wraps lines of C/C++? -


I use Estiale to format my code most of the time, and I like it, but an annoyance You can not specify at least one "signal" for the length of the maximum line if you have a line of code:

  it-> mButtonCancel-> set latex process (boost :: bind) (& FileListDialog :: cancelLeftClick, this));  

I would like a source code format, also be able to wrap it in a mild sense:

  this-> mButtonCancel-> setLeftClickProc (boost: Bind (& FileListDialog :: cancelLeftClick click, this));  

... Maybe it is possible how I format that line of code. For long logic lists, I would prefer to align on the open bracket, but clearly it will not work in this situation. Either way, the aestile does not help in doing anything with long lines, which do not have multiple details. Does anybody know what that tool does?

GNU Indent is supported to break long lines.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -