How do I get PHP errors to display? -


I have checked my PHP ini file and display errors have been set and error reporting There is also E_ALL . I restarted my Apache web server.

I have put these lines on the top of my script, and it also does not catch simple parse errors. For example, I declare variables with "$" and I ";" But in my all scripts, an empty page appears on these errors, but I really want to see errors in my browser output

error_reporting (E_ALL); Ini_set ('display_errors', 1);

What's left to do?

It works forever:

  ini_set ( 'Display_errors', 1); Ini_set ('display_startup_errors', 1); Error_reporting (E_ALL); However, it does not PHP to show parse errors - the only way to show those errors is to modify your php.ini with this line:  
  display_reuters = on  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -