How to justify Facebook Connect/API application development -


I am currently working for a company that has no Facebook presence. I'm thinking of a rogue project that includes API integration with Facebook Connect and our current web application. My plan is to develop a working demo, then 80% is to show on perfection and somehow to justify its existence, but I have to be careful how I do it.

Obviously it depends on the app, and how it relates to the company, etc., but what I know about Facebook now, and what information has been given about it for the future, its How should I go about justifying its value? The app should talk mostly, but I still need a plan for future growth and users need to drive them effectively to remove Facebook.

I know this is very common, but if someone can share such experiences, then this will be a great help.

Thank you, Acorn

You need to show ROI which will come to your site Based on the eyes or traffic, there may be estimated purchases (depending on what your company does and how they are paid).

See examples of other similar companies currently on Facebook and see how they can have "friends". You can use these numbers as a way of showing the number of people that may be become your client, if only one Facebook application exists in existence, they will be there.

EDIT: And further notice. If you do not have any companies that are on your Facebook, then there is a great chance for your company (since you can get customers), or b) A good reason not to be in the first place (i.e. Expected income generation).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -