javascript - Detecting if a browser is in full screen mode -


Is a browser running in full screen mode, can it be traced back to reliable? I'm pretty sure that no browser API can query me, but did anyone work by checking and comparing some height / width measurements that were encountered by the DOM? Even if it works only for some browsers, then I want to hear about it.

Chrome 15, Firefox 10, and Safari 5.1 Now to trigger the API program in full screen mode Offer. Fullscreen mode has provided an event for styling fullscreen elements in this way to detect fullscreen changes and CSS pseudo-squares.

See for details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -