javascript - ridonkulous large-font display issue. fontSize shatters words all over -


I am writing a com-method sledgee object in javascript (something like this is not fun, not important), and I have a strange text layout I have to face the discrepancies, whose choices I can never see. And yet, they are broad in my slides.

Background is straight-forward in the presentation slide, and the slides lines can be a line, a word or phrase, and in the images I am adding, there are three rows in the slide.

Presentation "Screen" is the viewport of the browser window, the css line-height property of each row is calculated from the height of the viewport, which is divided by the number of lines. Each line is a diva that is comfortable with the font-size below line-height (90%, but set in PX).

A good looking slide looks like the first on this page:

(I can only add one link).

Here it becomes weird: Because everything calculates on the basis of the viewport size, which makes the firebug console, or switching to full-screen mode, adjusts the size of everything ( On refresh) In some cases, one to three letters before one word are pushed all the way to the left side of the screen, stacking on one another is the only thing I can do with fullscreen and refreshing (and newer sizes Put theory was).

According to the font size modifier I can set (90%, 80%, but again set in px), it can be on a regular view (not full screen).

Has anyone ever seen something like this before?

It's funny that there are badges for trolling. I hate to see this site that in our comments New YouTube or Fellblogs are issued.

In addition, the effect is controllable (though not yet explained) by tuning the font size through the script, I can see why some letters differ in words.

For example, in a div with a line, highlight = 269, with the word "correct" in the original post "font" with fontSize> = 209, but nothing below. In the word "left" a high number of the word "L" is probably increased because "F" is also a long letter.

For the current analog solution for this very real and troubled problem (tyvm), I am setting the fontSize feature to be 73% of the row on the parent container.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -