php - prevent $_SESSION vars from being on multiple domains on same server? -


I am in the process of planning for many websites which will all point to the same server and share the same back end Will have code, but it has different domain names, different content, and looks completely different. This is my point, a user visits a website and adds something to the car, then visits another website (which is the same server which is actually a separate domain that indicates it) I do not want the session Travel in the Variable.

I am thinking that there is a possible solution that they are requesting which domain they are requesting, and if that change destroys the session, but if they return, So they must have lost everything, is there any way of keeping them all alive but preventing them from filling the domain? I hope this makes sense.

Thank you!

Sessions do not go across domains.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -