python - orbited comment server issue -


I tried to install Class on Vista. But when I try to run the orbited server I get the following error. When I type at the rotated CMD prompt, I get the O / P adherence.

  C: \ & amp; Gt; Recent call last): File "C: \ Python 26 \ scripts \ orbited-script.py", line 8, & lt; Module & gt; Load_entry_point ('orbited == 0.7.9', 'console_scripts', 'orbited') () file "c: \ Python 26 \ lib \ site-packages \ orbited-0.7.9-py2.6.egg \ orbited \ start Py. ", Line 75, main logging. Setup (config.map) file in "C: \ Python26 \ lib \ site-packages \ orbited-0.7.9-py2.6.egg \ orbited \ logging.py", in line 33, set [default] [loopip] - 1]. Open () file "C: \ Python 26 \ lib \ site-packages \ orbited-0.7.9-py2.6.egg \ orbited \ logging.py", line 195, open self. IOError in F = Open (auto file name, 'A'): [Error 13] Permission denied: 'debug.log'  

Do you have written permission on file debug.log (and that directory should be kept, which I think is the current directory)? If not, you can try touching the config.map that is being used to set up the logging subsystem (roughly through this stack trace).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -