sql - Column not found when trying a cross database update in mysql -


I am attempting to copy the contents of a column in a mysql database to another in mysql database in the same table .

I am using:

  UPDATE db1.table SET db1.table.name = db2.table.name, db1.table.address = db2.table. Address WHERE db1 .table.id = db2.table.id;  

I get error 1054: Unknown column 'db2.table.id' in 'clause'.

Both tables have ID columns, so I'm not sure why this will not work, I am logged in as an administrator, and both have full rights to the database.

  update db1 .table JOIN db2.table ON db1.table.id = db2. Table.id sET db1.table.name = db2.table.name, db1.table.address = db2.table.address  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -