Alternative for Report.Load() event in Ms Access 2003 -


I have created an application in Access 2003 and has continued to work on another computer with Access 2007. I have created a report method which loads data from a record set in some unbound fields on the report. This method assumes three parameters value from three fields on the report. The data source of the report is a query.

I call the method in the load () event of the report, such as LoadSummary ([field1], [field2], [field3]) and work fine in Access 2007 is.

I switched access to 2003 and the load event is unavailable. I tried to call the method using open, page and activate event but all failed because it seems that when these events are on fire, the fields are not populated with the data.

Please help how can I work it out in Access 2003? No eye opener is welcome Thanks.

Try the on-property event of the report header section. If that does not work, then try the format event on the sections in detail, but boolean variables in a report level do this only once.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -