architecture - Handling multiple sites via git -


Here is the position: 9 sites, they all share the same codebase, but there is a difference:

< Type: 2 of them can be considered "social" sites (events, news, profile, login)
  • Type B: 3 of them are your regular sites (event module, news, etc.) Type C: 4 of them are small "brochures" type sites (just pages and a contact form)
  • Now I'm a skilled Was thinking the area to deploy sites.

    If I change one of those sites, sometimes it applies only to one site, sometimes it also happens on both types of sites. Some changes all type A and B Sites will affect and similarly.

    I'm getting it to work with Git. How can I apply changes in many folders efficiently?

    I tried to make branches for A, B, C but I think that is not really a solution. For example, if the file xxx.txt exists in A, and I switch to B, then it is still there.

    I think I should decide which files are shared and which are not and then there is no way to mix and match it all together.

      all-sites | - a | - b | - c `- static  

    Looks like you want to use with a repo structure The code is common to all

  • Normal code to type the code, but (1)

  • P>
  • The code is not the usual code to type, but (1)

  • The code is the common code for the site, but

  • Site 1 (type (2)

  • / li>

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -