asp.net - Disable Validator but Validator Callout still shows and causes validation -


I am attempting to validate that a certain increase in the product is recorded in the product space text box, The problem is that the increment for each product is different, so I'm required to validate each call as a variable (which I do not think you can do with a custom vendor), And let me confirm it on the client side. With a validity Clolautapender. The best solution I have taken is to trigger a regx verifier that will evaluate incorrectly through my javascript (another verifier ensures a valid number to ensure). Problem with ValidatorCalloutExtender, when I disable the verifier it still marks that it turns white as white as the text white (then its yellow is turned yellow again), even though I have kept the JavaScript alert and I disabled the verifier Anyone know.

PS: Everything works well / the validator callout is out of the payer, but I need a callout extension!

Authenticator :

  dim productQtyTxt text box productQtyTxt = CTYPE (e.Item.FindControl ("ProductQtyTxt"), text box) Enter incrementValidator.ErrorMessage = "incrementValidator" as "RegularExpressionValidator incrementValidator = CTYPE (e.Item.FindControl (" ProductIncrementValidator "), RegularExpressionValidator); '"Product.OrderIncrement.ToString () javascript: checkIncrement (Add item" quantity "to productQtyTxt.Attributes.Addributes (Add" onChange ",'; productQtyTxt.ClientID & amp; _ & amp; '', '_ & amp; Product.OrderIncrement & amp; ", '" _ & amp; incrementValidator.ClientID & amp; "')")  

Javascript:

  function checkIncrement (TextboxID, incrementQty, validatorID) {Var textbox = $ mill (textboxID); Var incrementValidator = $ received (validatorID); Var qtyEntered = textbox.value; If ((qtyEntered% incrementQty)! = 0) {Validate Enable (incrementValidator, true); Warning ("Not valid"); Return; } Other {Enabled Enabled (Enabled Scales, Incorrect); Warning ("valid"); Return; }}  

I had the same problem, I solved something like this

  if ((qtyEntered% incrementQty)! = 0) {Enable Enabled (increment Validator, true); $ ("#" + Validation ID + "_ValidatorCalloutExtender_popupTable"). Show (); Warning ("Not valid"); Return; } Other {Enabled Enabled (Enabled Scales, Incorrect); $ ("#" + Validation ID + "_ValidatorCalloutExtender_popupTable"). Hide (); Warning ("valid"); Return; }  

Hope this helps someone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -