c - How to know which headers are included without looking at the preprocessed code in GCC? -


I have found some large C programs, and I want to know that when I am Compiling the program, which is actually included in the header files ...

The easiest solution is to print the preprocessed code, but would you know whether there is a way to compile and also What are the files showing the header included?

Use to output dependency and to compile To redirect to a file, use MF -

In addition - the MM allows to ignore the system file in the dependency list.

GCC ... -M-MF & lt; Output_file & gt; # Dependencies GCC ... -MD-MF & lt; Output_file & gt; # Generate compilations and dependencies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -